Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hale Family Reunion: The Final Entry

And then there were 2.
Families that is.

The Fiore's and the Odom's.

I felt like we just did not get enough time together.
From the moment we pulled up at the hotel we hit the ground running.

But on Saturday night, the last night, we found the time.

After cleaning up from the beach, we met my Mom and Dad at Sonny's BBQ for our farewell dinner.
The dinner was great, but the company was better.
I miss dinners with my folks.
I miss that Diana can't climb up on her
Mimi's lap whenever she wants.
But I'm grateful ... oh, so grateful for any
opportunity that we have to break bread together.

After dinner, we did a little shopping
and then went back to the hotel to hang out.

The next morning my parents flew home and
we made our way back to Tennessee.

I miss everyone already.

 photo IMG_9674.jpg

No comments: