Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Kinda Big Huge News


It's taken a few years, but I finally convinced Ed to let me open my own store !!!!!

I am so excited!
We found a nice spot right in the heart of town and we've
been working like crazy trying to put it together.

I've gone and pulled all of my permits for: (drum roll)

BELLA FIORE
BABY OUTFITTERS


I'll carry a large assortment of upscale baby gear and furniture
and a small amount of very lovingly used items.

Ed spent the early part of the week tearing down the divider wall right when you
first walk in.

I've spent the whole week painting
(which is NOT so much fun when you're trying to wrangle Dom and Di at the same time)

Today the whole family spent the day working on it. The girls helped me paint some of the decorative picket fencing, Anthony and Ed changed out ALL of the lightbulbs and Dom was gracious enough to paint the carpet! LOL
(No worries, I'm having all new carpet put in next week)

This is a HUGE event for me and I am SOOOO excited!





I'll post more pictures later in the week of the progress we've made!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I'm so happy for you!! Keep posting pictures...this is very exciting!

Did you misspell outfitters? or is oufitters the correct spelling? just curious!

Good luck...when do you plan on opening?

Matt said...

Entrepreneurial blood must run in the Odom veins... Congratulations Les!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Obviously this is a long time dream come true! I'm really happy for you!