Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dominick does Dinner

When he's not hammering nails, or kicking his soccer ball, you can find Dom in the kitchen.
As soon as he hears the opening of cupboards or the clanking of pots and pans, he's on my heels, stool in hand, ready to cook whatever is on the menu.

He's actually a pretty good chef-in-training. He knows the difference between a 1/2 cup and a full cup, and he's very handy with a spoon.

Tonight he made beef tips and rice.

Look at my little man in action! =)

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Will. Will wants to open up a restaurant when he grows up. Don't get too excited...so far the menu is mac and cheese with peanutbutter sandwiches! The good news is that I get to eat for free anytime I want!
We need more chefs in this family. Good for Dom!

Anonymous said...

Okay...I've already had a weepy day and seeing Dom is just making my heart ache more!! Leslie, I miss you and the kids so much! On my birthday I couldn't help but think of all the birthdays I was able to see and be with your kids. All those years in Jensen Beach were so special just knowing you were close by. I miss that so much it hurts. I am grateful to have Jordan's kids here and for the opportunity to be close to them but there is no guarantee that will last forever either.
Dominick has grown and changed so much in the last 4 months...the others must be changing too. I hope they don't forget us. Well, my eyes are all puffy now from crying...gotta go fix my face! thanks for the pictures!!MOM

Matt said...

Keep up the great photo work!