Monday, November 13, 2006

OLD BABIES

Yesterday Dom was watching a movie and I told him to go upstairs and get dressed. Not wanting to leave his movie he asked me why and I replied "Because we're going to go to Old Navy" He looked at me incredulously and said "WE ARE?? REALLY?? OH BOY!" And jumped off my bed and scampered upstairs. Within minutes he was back and ready to leave.

We headed off to Johnson City and stopped for lunch at Hardees. He was eating his happy meal and said "Mom, when are we picking up the babies?" Confused I asked him what he was talking about. And he said:

"Mom you said we were leaving to pick up an OLD BABY"

Laughing, I explained that NO we were not going to pick up an old baby, but rather go shopping at OLD NAVY.

He was SO upset! Needless to say he did NOT enjoy our little shopping trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!
MOM

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! Kids say the cutest things!