Monday, July 30, 2007

Diana getting Mad

Saturday, I took on the task of back-to-school shopping for Christina and Brooke. Armed with cash, coffee and a positive outlook, we ventured to Knoxville to shop.

What I didn't plan on was ...DIANA!

She was a stinker the whole time, she has entered the "do as I say" phase and even the tiniest things set her off. She LOVES to scream, but not in a manic kinda way, she has a controlled rage that just cracks me up!

This video took place in the Toys R Us parking lot. I stopped to buy an expansion pack for Dom's GEOTRAX set and Brooke made the mistake of sitting in Dom's seat. (She was only sitting there while I checked something) and Diana freaked out about it. (She calls Dom "DJ" so that is what she is saying...)

3 comments:

DotteeO said...

OK.. that was both scary AND funny!! Diana seems to have come out of her shy shell!!

Love you guys!!

Matt said...

I absolutely LOVE her finger pointing! That is HI-larious.

Anonymous said...

That was hysterical!

~Jean