Monday, August 13, 2007

STEP AWAY FROM THE TREE!

For anyone who doesn't remember (not that that is very likely) Anthony has NOOOOO business anywhere near around trees. In the spring of 2005 he fell 30' out of a tree in our neighborhood and was life-flighted to the children's hospital where he recouperated for weeks! He broke his femur, punctured a lung, etc..

I could have killed him for climbing this one! (Thankfully it was only about 5 feet off the ground) BUT STILL!

     
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

DotteeO said...

I do my own stunts!!

Leslie said...

LMAO!!! Mom!

I forgot that was the shirt he was wearing that day!

You crack me up!!!!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I wonder if mom knows what the A stands for in LMAO! wahahahahaha! I haven't visited your page in over a month! The kids are getting so big-I'm at work and I'm doing everything in my power to NOT cry b/c I miss you guys so much! Love you tons les and keep taking pics! :)
~Caity~