Thursday, November 22, 2007

An absolutely AFRICAL day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Well, we've survived our Thanksgiving day in tact and with bellies overloaded. We had a delicious meal of Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry whip, green bean casserole, salad and the best dinner rolls around! All prepared by MOI, AND I didn't even burn anything. We topped the night off with fresh homemade pumpkin pie!

The most memorable (and absolutely unforgettable) moment of Thanksgiving 2007 was provided by Brooke. While eating dinner, I asked her to try the cranberry whip and assured her it was good. She took a few bites and complimented the delicious "Africal" flavors. I started laughing and she said "Well, that's just the way I say it". A moment later Christina chimed in "Do you mean TROPICAL?" Brooke turned beat red and a tradition was born. Our cranberry whip will now be forever known as "Africal Suprise".

Hope everyone had a great day and we look forward to seeing pictures on all the websites!

1 comment:

DotteeO said...

Hi!!

I've tried calling on the phone with no luck. I'm so glad you posted. I laughed my butt off reading about brookie's funny word!! She's a chip off the ole block..eh, leslie!! hehe

Matt left today...so sad!! Allie and Co. left on Sunday...that was awful too. It was so much "happy" to have them all here..*sigh*...wish you guys had been here too!