Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HOLY SNOW BALL BATMAN!

Ok, for the majority of my family who live in Utah, Nevada and Montana...

STOP SNICKERING!

It may not look like much, but it IS snow. LOL It's a rare treat and the kids weren't going to miss the opportunity to freeze their buns off. (I really don't know how I managed full days of sledding back in the day, my fingers were frozen just taking these pictures)


Dominick trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue:
 

Diana looking cute as ever:
 

Diana asking "You take a pishure of my outfit???"
 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Matt said...

Even the littlest amount of snow can be magical!

Anonymous said...

We are going down into the 40's tonight here in FL and my boys are dreaming of snow. That "little" amount of snow would thrill them to death! Let them enjoy every second of it!
Susan

DotteeO said...

we LOVE the pictures....everyone is growing and changing at warp speed!! It will be so wonderful to see the grandkidlets in February!!