Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Mystery Box Arriveth!

And a good thing too! It was an otherwise crappy day, so seeing a package brought a smile to my face. And what was in that package you may be asking? ?
Much to Dom's delight, first we have a nice solar charged, hand cranked flashlight, cell phone charger combo! Ours is silver (not the yellow pictured) and looks bigger than the one pictured, but it's otherwise identical. It's actually pretty cool and retails on Amazon.com for 35.00

And, less to my delight, but still really fun to open, we have a pair of sterling silver, mother of pearl and onxy inlayed CUFF LINKS! Yeah, not exactly something I need but they're really beautiful. (Our look similar to the ones pictured except they are square) I've found similar ones on Amazon for $25-$225.
Posted by Picasa
All in All, I'm totally happy with our $5 mystery box purchase!
I hope they do it again soon!!

No comments: