Sunday, August 09, 2009

Oh what a beautiful Morning,

Oh what a beautiful day!

The weather finally cleared up enough to allow us an entire day on the lake. The water was crystal clear and the steady breeze coming off the mountains did a great job of keeping us cool even though the temperatures soared into the low 90's.

I packed some fresh fruit and Ed barbequed up some hot dogs and the kids spent the day tubing, water skiing and swimming! We finally headed home around 7:30 just in time to scrounge up a late dinner.

I don't know whether it's the boat, the water or the sheer beauty of our surroundings, but there is nothing more enjoyable for me than spending time with my family in the water. It's definitely my happy place. :)

 

 


Brooke was trying to take a "good" picture of me but Ed decided that dunking me quite unceremoniously would make a better picture.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: