Monday, May 30, 2011

Brooke's Ballroom Recital

When we made the decision to homeschool
Brooke this year, one of my greatest
concerns was finding ways to keep her busy.

Ballroom seems to be the best bet and bargain.
For $5 every week she attends a 90 minute class taught by
Ms. Allison and Mr. Ed. She LOVES this class, and it's
been a huge outlet for her. It's an added bonus
that almost all of the other students are homeschooled as well!

The Ballroom class performed three dances
Tango, Waltz and Swing to various songs.

Ed and I both agreed that seeing Brooke on stage,
looking beautiful and radiating confidence was a stellar treat!
We're hoping she takes the leap and adds a few more classes next year!
(Though she's already said she won't be giving up ballroom anytime soon!)








Brooke in stage makeup before leaving the house...
Photobucket









Outside the stage doors:
Photobucket













Giving a little spin (because I forced her to...)
Photobucket


Brooke with her partner, Braxton.
Photobucket

Photobucket



Brooke's Flowers from her Dad and I:
Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Allie Girl said...

She looks absolutely lovely! Ballroom rocks! I am amazed at the amazing photography. You are so gifted! Tell Brooke, I wish I could have been there!