Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Old Friends come to call

One of my oldest, and dearest friends in the world is Eileen W.

I've had the great priveledge of calling
her my friend for the past 14 years.
She's seen me at my best and worst,
and all of the stops in between!

I was thrilled (giddy with excitement actually)
when I found that she and
her son could stop in and visit with us
for a day on their way through to
Princeton, NJ!

They were only able to stay 34 hours
(but who's counting?) and I loved every minute!

Here are some of the best pictures from her stay:

Brooke getting to know the boys:
( I think she looks A LOT like Caity in this one!)
Photobucket

Diana actually let Eileen french braid her hair!
Photobucket

I took Eileen, her son Julian and his friend Sergio to the Clinch Mountain Look-Out:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are from the Panther Creek Look-out:
Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course, we had to take them swimming!
Photobucket

The boys aren't sure if they're water proof yet:
Photobucket

And little Diana:
Photobucket




1 comment:

Allison,Ron&Riley said...

Brooke looks just like Cait in that picture!