Thursday, August 01, 2013

Kopycat Kitchen: Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi Soup

A few weeks ago my friend, Kellie, and I found ourselves in the enviable position of being without any children on our favorite shopping day.
Seizing upon the opportunity we spoiled
ourselves and indulged in lunch at the nearest Olive Garden.
I love O.G's Chicken Gnocchi soup and left lunch feeling inspired.
 

As soon as we came home I searched the internet (Ok, it was just Pinterest) and found what I hoped would be the perfect Kopycat recipe to make for the family.

You can find the pin HERE to link you to the original recipe!

And here are the results:
| photo SOUP.jpg


It was dee-licious!
Next time though, I'll use fresh gnocchi
(I used the vacuum packed variety).
I'll also increase some of the ingredients to make more broth.
After it had cooled it had more a gumbo consistency.
All the same, it was a huge hit at our place!

No comments: