Monday, November 24, 2008

Dear Santa

Ok, so I know this is nothing earth shattering, but I was so impressed with Dom's ingenuity that I have to dedicate a post to him.

Dom has been asking me for weeks to sit down and look all over the internet for idea's to put on his Christmas list, knowing how long that would take I've been putting it off.

A few nights ago he asked if he could look at the Toys R Us website while I showered and when I came back, this is what he had done:
He copied the names of anything he really liked onto this sheet. He can't read yet, so I thought it was a really cool way of getting what he wanted!

For those who don't read "5 year old" the list is as follows:

1. Operation'
2. Pixo Studio
3. Nintendo DS Lime (Should have said lite) LOL
4. Martian Matter Alien Maker
5. Bakugan
6. Great White (?)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: