Thursday, November 27, 2008

I AM SHOPPER...

HEAR ME SNARL!
Ahh, here I sit on the brink of yet another Black Friday!

Counting the down the minutes until my clock reads 2AM and then Christina and I will be
on the road, ready to take down anyone stupid enough to stand in my way.

Hopefully this year will be as fun as the years past, I'm even working on my game faces.
Not quite as intimidating as I'd hoped, but I think it'll clear people out of my way, either by sheer intimidation or maybe because they think I'm a little loco! LOL

WISH US LUCK!






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allie Girl said...

I don't know what's better... The Blue Steel look or the fact that the alphabet is hanging up behind you while you try to get your game face on! lol

Anonymous said...

Ummmm.... THose are pretty scary faces. I would have fun away!