Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SUPER, HUGE, EXCITING, AMAZING, NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew the day would come, I just didn't realize how happy and emotional it would make me!

Today, Christina was OFFICIALLY accepted to college!!!

She got her acceptance letter from ETSU!!

Words cannot describe how incredibly proud we are of her! She has worked her buns off to make this happen and it paid off!!!

I am sooo excited for her and I'm happy that she'll only be a short hourish car ride away!

Just after opening the letter... (The sun was hitting her right in the eyes)

A portion of the letter!

Her almost soon-to-be new School!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Congrast Christina!!! Study hard and party harder ;) I know you will do great!

Unknown said...

How wonderful, congratulations!!!

Allie Girl said...

WOOHOO!!!! We are so proud of you Christina! That is so awesome! Can't wait to hear all about college life in the fall! For now, enjoy every minute at home while looking forward to new adventures!
love ya, Aunt Allie

Matt said...

That is really awesome news! Good job Christina!