Thursday, April 09, 2009

Hair cut!!!

I've been trying to get my hair cut for the past week or so but for one reason or another it's just not happened.
Today I decided it HAD to happen, we leave for Asheville tomorrow and I really wanted it cut before we left.
I'm glad I did, I took off about 4 inches and lightened it up a LOT, perfect for spring.

This picture was taken before I left the house:


And this was FOUR hours after my appointment. It took forever to get the highlites done, but it was totally worth the wait! I love it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allie Girl said...

Holy WOW! Can you actually get more beautiful?? Apparently, you have. You never cease to amaze me sis! I love it, love it! Happy Easter!

Cait Bait said...

Hey skinny! WTF...you just think you can be all skinny and stuff...remember the good ol' days of us being HUGE FATTIES! ;) AND BK hershy pies!!! lol.

No for real though, you look great! Love the hair cut/color. I just went super dark! I'll try to post some pics! :)