Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My new car!

Tonight I asked Ed if he thought a car possessed the power to make it's driver prettier.
He laughed and walked away shaking his head.

You too may have your doubts, but thats only because you haven't driven THIS car!
It's beautiful inside and out and drives like a dream.

In the Suburban I felt like I could drive over anything stupid enough to stand in my way, Raw power at the tips of my fingers. After many years of toting around our kids and dogs, and hauling the boat to and from the lake, she's been given a much needed Hiatus. We cleaned her out, washed her up and she's now resting in the lower driveway. She's been a great truck and I'm glad she'll still be around when we need her.

The S500 on the other hand is an entirely different story, rather than wanting to conquer traffic, I slide in the front seat and feel like I should be actively trying to solve world hunger or writing a spirited concerto!

She's a beautiful thing!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


4 comments:

Allie Girl said...

Dang girl! Don't let Joe see this car or he'll try to buy it from you...even though I know you will never sell it!

And although it is a different advertising campaign company...the first thing I thought was zoom! zoom!

And yes, you will definitely feel prettier driving this because there's no way you can actually get prettier than you already are!

Jean M. said...

Love it! Congrats!

Leisa Dreps said...

It's a very beautiful ride. Is it brand new? It has the look of a car that's ready to conquer the road with its owner, with style! Hehe, have fun driving it.

Leisa Dreps said...

Who wouldn’t love this gorgeous-looking car? I just love how that black exterior completely dazzles under the midday sun! I love the white seats, too, because they look clean and classy. I’m pretty sure this car runs great too. That’s German engineering running under the hood, after all. BTW, how is it now? I hope it’s still doing well.