Monday, May 03, 2010

She's growing up....

Diana is the youngest of my brood, and while I've rejoiced in the milestone's of my eldest child, I cringe a little as I watch my youngest reach those same milestones.

Sunday, Diana was invited to put together her best "fairy wear" and attened the birthday party of a ballet friend. She looked so darling, but as I sat sorting through the pictures today I realized her toddling days are at an end. It broke my heart a little. I want her to slow down and just be my baby a little longer. She'd argue that she HAS to grow up.. to "wear fancy high heels", but so long as she still has dimples on her sweet little hands, she'll be my baby!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Jean M. said...

She is adorable! I know how you feel, though, they get big too fast!