Saturday, January 08, 2011

Our Private Winter Wonderland

If ever there comes a time when new fallen snow doesn't excite
every fiber of my being, I'll eat my hat!

As we'd expected, a storm blew through last night laying down
a nice soft blanket of our favorite white stuff.

Dominick was the first one up and out this morning,

Photobucket

After running some errands with me, Diana joined her brother...

Photobucket

We even managed to lure Brooke out for a little while:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took the littles sledding: Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and then they took ME sledding
Photobucket

Photobucket

Even Code-O enjoyed the fine weather
Photobucket

Later in the day, Diana had a meltdown
Photobucket

But recovered quickly Photobucket

Dominick taught himself to snowboard... kind of.

Photobucket

And we ALL acted like snowy little goofballs!
Photobucket

I don't know what I'm doing here, but it's hysterical!

Photobucket

As the sun went down, we all limped back to the house.
Exhausted, but thoroughly entertained!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Allie Girl said...

You make snow look like so much fun! Why do I cry every time I see it? Oh yeah...cuz it's 4 below and the wind is whipping at 45 miles per hour. I don't think you would like Idaho snow much either;)

On a happier note...I LOVE the pictures! The new blog is amazing! You will have to teach me some tricks one of these days!

gobyucougars said...

I love the blog, Leslie! It made me chuckle when I saw you call your 2 youngest "the littles" 'cause that's what we always called ours! Of course, Heather (now 14) doesn't appreciate that title any more, so we've had to give it up.... so sad...

Rob and Jewls said...

I love these pictures...the snow looks so perfect and the kids look like they had a blast!