Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Puppy Math

After our first visit with the Vet, he confirmed that the new puppy, JoJo, was , as we'd suspected, a Chihuahua mix breed. With the large eyes and the floppy ears, we'd already guessed as much, but the thing that had me curious were the markings on his face. They reminded me of our guard dog, Brutus, who is a Doberman mix as well. But the odds of a doberman and a chihuahua romancing each other seemed unlikely. But then I remembered that there is another dog, very small dog, who shares the same markings... The Miniature Pinscher. So I did some math... let me share:

Photobucket

What do you think? Could I be on to something here??

1 comment:

Susan in FL said...

They could have mated, but my Jackie, who is a pure bred Chi has min pin markings. There are many Chi's who look like that. I personally think Jo jo is a purebred tiny Chi.