Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011 - Family Easter Pictures

In an effort to redeem myself for neglecting Christmas Pictures this year,
I made sure to take enough pictures of the kids
in their easter ensembles to appease everyone!
(No easy task when Dom and Di stripped
down as soon as we got home!)
After getting the kids redressed and fed,
we spent a good half hour enjoying the
beautiful North Carolinian Mountain Air and got the pictures done!

The rest of the afternoon was spent being spoiled by Ed and Rody!
If it wasn't homemade Belgium waffles,
it was homemade peanut butter pie!
Dinner was a shmorgasbord of hot-0ff-the-grill
rotisserie chicken, ham, broccoli, cole slaw, fresh bread,
mashed potatoes, gravy and the piece de resistance: Monster Salad.

I have no complaints. The weekend (and the hosts) were wonderful!





Diana:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







Dominick:



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Brooke:



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket








Ed and I:
:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
<>>










3 comments:

Allie Girl said...

I haven't been on my computer for almost a week! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pictures:) You are putting me to shame! I'll try to get caught up this week.

Thank you for sharing your brilliant photography. I miss you and love you so much!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is TaĆ­s, I am 13 years old, I live in Brazil
Fiore is also my family, my mother said that when her father was alive he would say that one part of the family had gone to the U.S. when they came from Italy.
I was very happy when I found this blog!

My email is tagatinha_tagarela@hotmail.com, please keep in touch with me (: