Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our walks are prettier than your walks...


This morning Brooke and I went for our Sunday walk and ventured a little further from home than usual. OK, alot further from home!

We ended up walking a total of 3.36 miles and I'd have probably pushed to go farther had Brooke not insisted that we turn around. She's a smart cookie that Brooke! I'd failed to realize that the first portion of our walk (despite the peaks and valleys of the road) had a proggressive decline as we went. Which meant that the walk back was entirely up hill! It felt like death, but we did it!!

And like the title of the post suggest, I'm pretty convinced that our walk has to be prettier than your walk. With scenery like this, how could anyone choose to sit home on such a beautiful day?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Allie Girl said...

Okay...if that is Tennessee...I am so moving there! I haven't seen green since September! It looks like you are living on a movie set somewhere....a movie I want to be in with you;) Wow! Gorgeous pictures! Gorgeous women!

DotteeO said...

So...what are the property values in your neighborhood of ramshackle barns?? LOL

Leslie said...

Oh Good Grief Mom! LOL

I'll have you know that the market in this area is surprisingly stable. heehee, get it? Barns.. STABLE??

You raised a genius!

Cait Bait said...

How is it that no ONE has commented on her 2011 FANNY PACK! OMG, I think I need to come visit...looks like your bordering weirdoville. ;) J/K. I'm so proud of you Les! Way to get out there!!! You are looking fabulous. xoxo