Sunday, June 07, 2009

And the award for worst parent ever goes tooooo:

RANDOM LADY AT THE ATLANTA AIRPORT!

You REALLY need to quit smoking when you're so desperate for a few puffs that you leave your infant unattended outside of the smoking salon in the most crowded airport I've ever been in.

The kids and I were sitting just across the hall waiting on Ed to bring us some drinks when I watched this woman leave her infant and walk into the room with the sliding doors. I was sure she'd be back in a second, but to my surprise 2 minutes passed, then 3, then 5 minutes and after 7 minutes I went and found a police officer who promptly went into the room and found the absent Mother. I was secretly applauding as I watched the female officer chew the mom out!!

WHO DOES THAT??


Posted by Picasa

No comments: