Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

"My daddy is my favorite pal, and I help him everday.
It's plain to see, I want to be like him in everyway.
He teaches me that honestly is best in all I do,
I'm very glad that he's my Dad, and I know he loves me too!"


Growing up, those were the lyrics to my all time favorite Primary song. I can remember being a CTR and singing that song with as much pride as my little heart could hold! There was never a child prouder to be the daughter of such an amazing human being!
While I've not always been the picture of an ideal daughter, you've always been the picture of an ideal Father.
You've been a shining example for me throughout my life and for that I am eternally grateful.

You will always be my favorite spy, my favorite story teller and as corny as it sounds, the best Dad a girl could hope for!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Allie Girl said...

AMEN!

This happens to be one of my favorite pictures of dad too. I remember that night and thinking that mom and dad looked like Romeo and Juliet...but better!