Sunday, June 07, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane!

We just got back from our 10 day visit to my parents who live in Saratoga Springs, Utah!

Oh, we had a great time! The kids loved spending time with their Grandparents and Ed and I were even able to steal away to Vegas for a few days! (Not that we don't love spending time with my parents too!)

I'll try and get all of the pictures I took up this week!


Waiting for our plane in Knoxville. We were delayed by bad weather.(Only in Tennessee would there be rocking chairs in the airport!)


Dom really loved watching the clouds roll by, and there were plenty to be had! The flight was very turbulent. While most kids would be cowering in their seats, Diana LOVED it! Once we'd found some nice steady air she looked over to me and asked "Can you make the Captain do the "up and down" thing again???"

Brooke and Dom entertaining themselves during our layover in Atlanta. I'm so glad Brooke remembered her iPod! It was a lifesaver for her!
The last flight was a doozy, but having the individual TV's was awesome! All of the kids picked a movie to rent and it made the 4 hour flight that much more tolerable! Brooke rented "Inkheart", Dom rented "Hotel for Dogs" and Diana chose "Bolt!".

No comments: