Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Morning!

Christmas morning was WONDERFUL! I made an effort this year to STRETCH the gift opening , so after the kids looted their stockings, I made them sit down and eat a delicious breakfast of eggs, pancakes and bacon. Then we all sat down to get back to the gift opening that lasted well into the morning. By all accounts, everyone was satisfied and receieved exactly what they'd been hoping most for. For Brooke that was a Sony E-reader, a Nikon Camera and a BUNCH of Manga stuff. For Dom it was the Lego city garage, the "Moon in my Room" and a new (used) laptop for his Homeschooling work. And for Diana it was the Barbie RV, an Easy Bake Oven and a baby doll stroller.

For our family gift, Ed and I just couldn't agree on what the family would enjoy most, so we decided to split the task. I bought what I thought we'd enjoy and he bought what he thought would be best. I ended up getting a large Casio keyboard with the lighted keys, complete with stand and microphone. Ed played dirty and bought the kids a Wii, with all sorts of games and attatchments. I'm pleased to report, however; that the kids play just as much with my keyboard as they have the Wii, so there!


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ANUNCIOS tudo que procura JÁ said...

ola gostei de ver mais se quiser ver o meu te anuncios enteressantes