Sunday, December 06, 2009

O Timebomb, O Timebomb ...

As we were driving home from the grocery store last night, a christmas carol played on the radio that start with "O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum..." and then continued on into some sort of Christmas rock jingle I'd never heard before. It must have been a pretty catchy tune as I heard Dominick singing it later in the bath tub as "O Timebomb, O Timebomb..." he must have used his imagination to fill in the rest of the lyrics because he's been singing quite an extended version ever since.

I'm not sure which worries me more, the fact that Dominick heard "time bomb" instead of 'tannenbaum" or the fact that he has yet to ask me why, on earth, there is a christmas carol playing what he thinks is a ditty about weapons of mass destruction! LOL IMG_9784

2 comments:

Cait Bait said...

WOW! Your tree is amazing! Now IDK if I want to post pics of my whimpy tree! lol

Allie Girl said...

I love it! I love it! I love it!!!
Tree, kids, mis-heard lyrics, snow. Yay!