Saturday, February 20, 2010

The SUN!

Days like today are the reason we moved to Tennessee. The sun was out in full force, it was a balmy 53 degrees and there was nary a cloud in the sky!! It was gorgeous!

I had a million errands to run (ok, maybe more like 4) but as I watched the kids running around in the yard, so happy to be outside, I couldn't bring myself to pack them all up into the car. Instead, I grabbed my latest book and planted myself in the white rocking chair on the porch and wrapped the sun's warmth around me like an old blanket. 20 minutes later I decided I wanted to play more than I wanted to read and joined the kids in the treehouse for some fun.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from today: (I've been working on taking "cleaner" pictures so that I have to do less processing)




















1 comment:

Cait Bait said...

WOW! Great job on the pics! For some reason I've always loved pictures of things...like the one of the water dripping from the tree..great shot! :)