Wednesday, February 24, 2010

On movies we will not be seeing:

A few nights ago Dom crawled into bed with us. Nothing surprisingly new, but we actually heard him bolting down the stairs, crashed sideways into our master bedroom door jam and finally snuggled in with me. When I asked him what was wrong he told me had a nightmare about "The clowns from the commercials".
I couldn't figure out what commercial he'd seen, and didn't think any more of it.

Earlier today he caught sight of an ad for "Alice in Wonderland".
"MOM THOSE ARE THE CLOWNS!!" he yelled.






It's no wonder he's having nightmares about these "clowns", they're UBER creepy.
I'm sure the movie will get rave reviews, but based off the weirdness factor this movie puts out, we won't be seeing it.



2 comments:

Cait Bait said...

I am soooo excited to see this movie! BUT I do not think it is for children! They have been making so many movies lately that are supposed to be from fairy tales but are totally spooky or creepy! I'm glad you won't take your kids to see that movie b/c I am pretty sure I AM going to be freaked out by it! lol

Allie Girl said...

I totally agree with you Leslie. I was creeped out by the cartoon version. I only ask one favor, when you turn your blog into a book...don't include these photos or Dom will be traumatized for life!