Monday, June 28, 2010

Swimming - Cherokee Lake

It's June and you know what that means...
THE BOAT IS BACK ON THE LAKE!

If you haven't heard me say it every single summer for the past four years, let me reiterate:
I LOVE CHEROKEE LAKE!

The water this past Sunday was perfection!
We woke up Sunday morning rearing to go.
I'd packed a cooler full of sandwiches, watermelon and drinks and thats all
we needed to keep us entertained all afternoon!

Our able Captain:
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Cait Bait said...

WOW-just wow! Everyone looks great! I just love Brooke's swimsuit! And I LOVE the pic of you and Ed. MISS YOU & LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!