Friday, August 20, 2010

I *heart* Stephanie Plum

Last week, I was in desperate need of a new book and through dumb luck stumbled across "Lean Mean 13" by Janet Evanovich in a bargain bin at the grocery store of all places! The cover art was less than inspiring and I wasn't sure if I'd really be able to sink my teeth into it. 13 hours later I was thoroughly entertained and wanting more! Lucky for me, the book is just one of about 20 in a series featuring the hilarious antics of bounty hunter, Stephanie Plum. I've absorbed books 1-10 in the span of 4 days and I'm now nursing a permanent stitch in my side as a result from all of the laughing.

Now, being the uber dork that I am, I just HAD to sit down and scour the internet for the actors who would best portray the main characters for when the books become a huge cinema phenon! (Twilight ain't got nothing on this...) Probably, I'm a day late and a dollar short and there is a crack team of casting agents out there right now already doing this, but JUST IN CASE they need some help, here is my expert advice:



Stephanie Plum: Katherine Hiegl
Photobucket


Joe Morelli: Jeffrey Donovan
Photobucket



Ranger: Adam Rodriguez
Photobucket



Lula: Niecy Nash
Photobucket


Vinnie: Micheal Imperioli
Photobucket


Connie: Lainie Kazan
Photobucket


Grandma Mazur: Estelle Harris
Photobucket



Rex: As himself
Photobucket

2 comments:

Allie Girl said...

Ooh, maybe I just found something new to do in this town. I'm headed to the library tomorrow. Do you have to read them in order to follow the plot?

I've never read the books but you're casting looks amazing:) I *heart* you Leslie!

Cait Bait said...

I've been reading these books for 4 freakin' years and catch up to me in less than a week! LOL

I have to strongly disagree with Katherine as Stephanie...mostly because I believe that Janet Evanovich based that character off me. Ranger = MAN OF MY DREAMS!!!!

Allie-you don't have to go in order. She always catches you up to speed within the 1st chapter. :)