Thursday, August 26, 2010

Momma didn't raise no fool.....

They say necessity is the mother of invention and last night I necessitated the need for a book light.
Ed was exhausted and I didn't want the lamp on the night stand to keep him awake while I read. I had my beloved BeamGenie handy, but I'd misplaced the ear piece attachment. That left me 3 choices.
  1. Hold the light in my mouth
  2. Use the 3" Velcro strap attachment to make a BeamGenie barrett of sorts or
  3. Use the suction cup attachment and stick that sucker to my forehead

The picture says it all.



Photobucket

I know I should be mortified that my forehead is big enough to accommodate this contraption, but let me tell you something... IT WORKED.. I read for almost 2 hours and that thing didn't budge once!!

PS: Mike, if you're reading this, I'm free for the next infomercial should you choose to market the forehead/suction cup idea to the masses! ;)

2 comments:

Allie Girl said...

And this ISN'T your Facebook Profile Picture why????

You make me giggle!

Cait Bait said...

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay! I still cannot believe you did that AND made it your profile pic! W-O-W! lol