Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Well Spent


'Twas the day before Monday, when all through the house,
Complaints came from everywhere (including the spouse).

Dad was sick of the whining, and I was losing my temper,
But I figured there was a solution just right for September.

So with Ed on his Hog, and I on my scooter,
We geared up the kids to go putz and pooter...

Then we motored and scootered till our derrieres were sore
And Eureka! It was working! It was curing the “bores”!

Rivers and Mountains, lake, pond and stream
Were just some of the highlights seen by the adventurous team

And we continued this trek ‘til our tanks all read empty
But it was worth it, in the end, to see smiles aplenty!

Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Allie Girl said...

I think I'll hire you to do my Christmas poem this year! That was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Pooter??? Looks like tons of fun!