Sunday, February 19, 2012

Brooke's 15th Birthday

Brooke's birthday can only be described as a WHIRLWIND!

I think her entire "party" was about 7.5 minutes long! Poor thing. :(

Between Getting Anthony to work, Diana to ballet and tending to the customer who needed "immediate attention" (only to leave me waiting on him for over an hour) we had just enough time to slap some icing on the cake I'd baked, sing the song, blow out the candles and whisk Brooke away to ballroom!

Her "real" gift, was our annual Mother-daughter shopping spree in
Knoxville the next morning and we did have a blast!!
Armed with cash and gift cards, she had an amazing day picking out books galore, jewelry and even ... a new friend from build-a-bear!
(I guess you never really outgrow build-a-bear!)

Here are the few pictures I managed to get:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rob and Jewls said...

It was a lucrative 7.5 minutes, right?! ;)

Allie Girl said...

Wow! I think the shopping spree totally made up for the wanna-be party;) I can't believe Brooke is 15! I am still in denial that I have a 17 year old!