Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Birthday!

What better way to celebrate my 29th birthday
anniversary (also known as my 34th birthday) than with my parents??


Ed always spoils me rotten, but nothing and I mean NOTHING
compares to a birthday with your parents when you live 2000 miles apart.


I really didn't want to do anything special.
We'd already had our fun-tastic day in Pigeon Forge and I was
perfectly content to do nothing but sit at home and play scrabble!

The folks wouldn't take no for an answer and we ended up eating
out at my favorite buffet! The restuarant was practically empty, and we
were totally at our leisure! Mom and Dad SPOILED me with gifts.
Theatre gift certificates, books, clothing gift certificates AND a brand new
popcorn popper! (We blew mine up a few nights earlier)

But the real gift was just having them with us.
The gift of grandparents snuggling their grandbabies.
The gift of an extra set of hands.
The gift of conversation over the scrabble board.
The gift of the kids minding their p's and q's for the grandparents sake.

It was a wonderful birthday and
I am SO lucky to be loved as much as I am.


My Birthday roses from Ed with Papa and Di snuggling in the background.
Photobucket

No comments: