Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Scrabble Champion of the World.

We wasted no time breaking out the scrabble board as soon as Mom came into town.
The first night we played (pictured) we had everything an Odom needs to play a decent game of ye old alphabet tiles:
Candy, popcorn, candy, drinks, candy and candy.

And it was on like Donkey Kong.


Photobucket

The first round we played with kids on teams, and I'm
pretty sure Dom and Di abandoned ship a few minutes in.
Brooke held out like a champ, and Mom walked away the winner.

Now, here's where it gets good.
I beat Mom THREE times.
(If I *MUST* tell the truth, she won a couple of times too but not enough claim victory!)

And, in all fairness, there were no land slide victories for either of us.
It always came down to who finished first, and the final tallies.

So to my fellow siblings: Be warned. I have a reputation to uphold now,
and I'll be honing my skills until we meet again.

No comments: