Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Commandments for Flying with Kids ... Part II

Commandment 4:
Enjoy ye your children. For they are but young
and are trying very, very hard to be good.


So, we were finally in the air! .. again.
We'd left Memphis and we were well on our way to Salt Lake at last! As drinks were being passed out, the flight attendant took the time to tell me how well behaved my children were just in time to see my son stick candy buttons up his nose. She laughed and said "Trust me, I've seen worse!" High praise indeed! :)

I couldn't pass the moment up, and joined in his goofiness!

Photobucket



And Lastly,

Commandment 5:
Pat thyself on thy back.
Because thine children are pretty awesome
and they have learned all of their awesomeness from thee.


They are good travelers because YOU are teaching them to be good travelers.

And that is A.O.K!
Photobucket





No comments: