Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hale Family Reunion Day 2, Part 3

So, Ed and I had opted out of game night.

Yes, I love me some board games but I had ulterior motives.
I wanted pictures.
Beach pictures.
The kind of beach pictures that make even the naughtiest of
children look like cherubic angels.


I chose not to tell the kids about this before we left for the beach.
I figured that once they saw the ocean they'd do
just about anything for the chance to dip their
sweet little toes in that magnificent water.

And I was right!


They were soooo good and they let me take
oodles of pictures before I finally relented
and let them jump in the water!

This is a teeny tiny sampling of the pictures I took.
And they're all this awesome. (Awesome to me anyway!)
The only thing that could have improved these pictures
was having Brooke in them.
But she abandoned us to spend time with her
Grandparents and cousins. THE NERVE! ;)


 photo AC_1A.jpg

 photo AC_1.jpg

 photo AC_2.jpg

 photo AC_21.jpg

 photo AC_3.jpg

 photo AC_4.jpg

 photo AC_6.jpg

 photo AC_7.jpg

 photo AC_17.jpg

 photo AC_20.jpg

 photo AC_15.jpg

 photo AC_16.jpg

 photo AC_14.jpg

Here we see how a cute picture between brother
and sister deteriorates rapidly:
 photo AC_8.jpg

 photo AC_9.jpg

 photo AC_10.jpg


And yet another example:
 photo AC_11.jpg
 photo AC_12.jpg


 photo AC_13.jpg


It's a very good thing they're cute!
 photo AC_5.jpg

 photo AC_18.jpg

 photo AC_19.jpg

No comments: